Bella Musica is now hiring!
We are seeking a clarinet instructor and an instructor who can teach both piano and voice. An interested clarinet instructor candidate should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent teaching/performance experience. The piano & voice instructor candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in either of these performance areas or music education.
We are also seeking 2 part time studio associates. Qualified candidates interested in these positions should have:
- Excellent customer service skills (previous experience is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Be organized & disciplined
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Be a quick learner, flexible, & able to multi-task
We anticipate one associate will work 10 – 15 hours a week and another one will be needed to work 8 – 12 hours a week. See our employment opportunities page for details on how to inquire.
If you (or anyone you know) may be interested, please contact us for more information or to set up an interview!