What to Expect
Vocal Coaching is for more advanced singers who may not need regular lessons, but more or less a vocal check up. Singers who already perform regularly and/or have had several years of voice lessons already, can come in for some extra coaching and fine-tuning.
Vocal Coaching sessions are extremely tailored to what the student needs, but may include:
- Fundamental assessment – identify & fix any fundamental things that may be out of whack – correcting any bad habits that may be sneaking in to areas such as breath, placement, posture, etc.
- Interpretation & performance ideas
- Audition & Performance Prep
- Professional Feedback – Perfect for singer-songwriters, this is a safe place to try your new song before the public hears it and get constructive feedback to make that debut performance wow the audience.
- Vocal Coaching is offered for 60 minute sessions only (at this level, students have more complex needs that require more time)
- Coaching sessions are scheduled on an as-needed basis
- Need me to come to you? In-home sessions may be available, schedule permitting.